Welcome Friends to another episode of A Morning Cup of Joe! Can’t wait to see all of your DIY Projects …check out your Recipes and all the other creations this week at our Linky Party and we hope you enjoy our Spotlight Features! So come on in…drop some links…enjoy the features and visit some of your other friends! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Hi there everyone! Hope all is well with you! This week has been a little bit less crazy! I wanted you to know that I am still working on the community boards…I have to admit things have change a bit on Pinterest and what use to be so simple to make I just don’t seem to find the way to make the community board any more…do any of you have any input. You use to be able to make a new board…choose if it is regular or private and if you wanted it to be a community board…that last part …I can not find! As soon as I do…I will have them for you! : ) Sure hope you all have a fabulous week and we can’t wait to see what you have been up to!
• It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• Feel Free to snatch our button
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• You can also link up to your Etsy Shops)
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : ) Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
A Day Of Small Things is all about Cozy Today and I Love it!
Drop by and check out some very helpful tips from a Top Blogger over at Thistlewood Farms!
Why Do Some People Loose Weight But No Others…that’s a question we all have and Holly from Pink Fortitude has some answers!
There is love in the air over at the Home On The Corner! Just ask Target and Ameilia…they think that this adorable Valentine is simply PURRRRRRRRRRFECT and we agree…but not as PURRRRRRRRRRRFECT and they are : )
Dragonfly Treasure has a brilliant idea on what to do with your old Christmas Cards or any Cards!
The Interior Frugalista is sharing her DIY for this Fabulous Yardstick Growth Chart! Love it!
It’s time to PARTY!!! Hugs from us both!