Try this beautiful, refreshing, and utterly green cocktail for St. Patrick’s Day. You’ll thank your lucky Irish stars! We all know that when it comes to whiskey, you can’t get more Irish than Jameson Irish Whiskey. But we have taken this Emerald Isle mainstay and added an amazingly refreshing twist. We put on our plaid thinking caps and paired the highly recognizable Jameson with the light sweetness of Midori Melon Liqueur. Nope, you can’t pinch this drink for not wearing green. Try our delicious contribution to the St. Paddy’s Day libations lineup. And you know what? We did good! Also remember Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive.
Ingredients and the Yummy Recipe awaits!
- ½ ounce of simple syrup (or add mint syrup)
- 1 ounce of Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1½ ounces of Midori Melon Liqueur
- 2 ounces of fever tree tonic water
- sliced honeydew melon
- sprig of fresh mint
- Into a cocktail shaker add simple syrup, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Midori melon liqueur, tonic water and top with ice.
- Using a long-handled bar spoon, stir the drink briskly for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish the cocktail with two honeydew melon slices and a fresh sprig of mint.
Now tell me…does this make your Irish Eyes SMILE!!! This is such a fun and fanciful cocktail for a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration or let’s be honest…this one is simply scrumptious ANY time of the year…especially when you are looking for something that is Fresh..Clean and oh so Tasty! Plus it looks simply amazing. I won’t go as far as it is healthy for you but it does have slices of honey dew melon…just saying! Please enjoy this creation made just for you and please drink responsibly!
CHEERS & HUGS!
If you are looking for another FABULOUS Drink for St. Patrick’s Day…drop by my friend Gina’s Blog The Shabby Creek Cottage and check out her Pot Of Gold Jello Shot! Cheers!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|