Welcome Friends to another episode of A Morning Cup of Joe! Can’t wait to see all of your DIY Projects …check out your Recipes and all the other creations this week at our Linky Party and we hope you enjoy our Spotlight Features! So come on in…drop some links…enjoy the features and visit some of your other friends! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Hi there everyone! Hope all is well with you! Things have been busy around here and we started a new series called Down The Rabbit Hole on Saturdays. I wanted to fill you in because I told you that as we go forward with charity in the name of our little pups we would keep you updated! Well we are now sharing a fun post on Saturday’s with all kinds of random posts and always one to benefit animals and then we are donating a dollar for every comment up to 100 each week to a charity. We thought it was a great way to get people involved and donate all at one time. Also there is always a little giveaway for the reader and a comment enters you…you still have time to enter this week if you would like…just drop by and leave a comment. We want you all to know how much we appreciate each and every one of you…sending you all HUGS! Still working on the community boards…if anyone has the set-up magic formula…please contact me : )
• It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• Feel Free to snatch our button
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• You can also link up to your Etsy Shops)
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : ) Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
If you are ever lucky enough to find a Vintage Rug Beater…Sarah from Sadie Seasongoods has the cutest of upcycles ever!
Over at Annemarie’s Haakblog you will find a FREE pattern for this adorable flower…just click on the English translation : ) This is just too cute!
Do you LOVE Girl Scout Cookies like Tagalongs? Crazy questions right : ) Well if you happen to have a gluten allergy and/or you are Vegan…Holly from Pink Fortitude has a scrumptious recipe that will replace the girls in green : ) You can enjoy these yummy little morsels with this easy recipe! Bon Appetit!
DIY Furniture Studio is going to show us how to make this fun and fabulous Concrete Stand with an interchangable bottom…you are going to love the variety!
You need some Healthy Avocado Spread in your life and The Budget Girl is ready to share her quick and easy recipe…YUM!
The Interior Frugalista is sharing her Moppe Ikea Apothecary Hack and it is FABULOUS!
Over at Kreativ K
you will find a fun DIY to make this fun wood slice piece of art. Look how fabulous it looks in this vignette!
No Bake Three Chocolate Cake Recipe by Mira from LSL Cooking is a real masterpiece!
Love to you all! (((((HUGS)))))