Welcome Friends to another episode of A Morning Cup of Joe! Can’t wait to see all of your DIY Projects …check out your Recipes and all the other creations this week at our Linky Party and we hope you enjoy our Spotlight Features! So come on in…drop some links…enjoy the features and visit some of your other friends! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Hi friends, it’s Andrea. I am just writing you a little note from my hospital bed…seems as though I have to take a trip to the ER on Monday and wound up in Intensive Care…I just moved to the Cardio Unit and hopefully will be home soon but still have much more to do about it. I have mentioned I think once before that I have a bit of a Rare Heart Disease called Hypertrophic Cardio Myopathy …well long story short it kind of went wild on Monday and that is why I am here. Since I have my laptop I thought I would still let everyone Party On. Sorry for the limited features…hope you understand : ) Sending hugs and wishes for a wonderful weekend to you all. PARTY ON!!!
• It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• Feel Free to snatch our button
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• You can also link up to your Etsy Shops)
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : ) Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
You have to check out this awesome Scavenger Hunt over at Just Measuring UP!
This Farmhouse Pet Storage Crate is precious! Check it out over at Sadie Seasongoods!
Our Holly is sharing an All Natural Cold and Flu Survival Kit…hope you don’t get stricken by it…but this post will certainly help you get through it!
A Day of Small Things is sharing a wonderful post that will show you Treasures from another land…simply beautiful!
Need a little VACAY but you are snowed in? Come and visit the girls at Kiku Corner and visit Cinque-Terre-Monterosso…
Check out the Mid-Century Modern Funky Bark Makeover at Interior Frugalista…Marie…this is awesome!
What a fun Chippy Milk Paint Makeover…come and see how it was done over at Unique Junktique!
This Fun DIY Ottoman Using Jeans and a Wooden Crate is fabulous…hop on over to Blue Pillar and get the 411!
Friends…now MORE than ever I want you to read this post…it was written my Holly for our site and it is soooooooooo important…so make this a MUST READ!!! I will be writing about my own personal experiences soon…just want to help someone before Heart Disease strikes.
Love to you all! (((((HUGS))))) from Joe & I