Vol 3. Welcome friends!(so sorry I did not respond yet to your comments but I was in the hospital all week…I am going to get them answered soon : ) I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- You can pop a delicious piece of dark chocolate as a pick me up in the middle of the day, here are 9 more Natural Ways to SLAY the Midday Slump…I highly recommend #3
- This is so much fun…You build a salad and the survey will tell you how old you are and your dream job… they guessed wrong but I was very complimented by the age LOL!!! It’s fun…take 1 minute and laugh!
- SPICE IT UP with these amazing Spice combos…I LOVE this collection…they have mixes you can make yourself that will add tons of extra flavor to your next stir fry or pot of Tomato Sauce… from Italian…to Thai…and beyond SPICE IT UP!!!
- Do you love the Anthropologie look? You can get it using a dollar store mug and this special brew in a snap!!! LOVE THIS!!!!
- If you LOVE your heart…please read…PLEASE!
- Did you know Olive Trees are a huge trend in 2017 (love them) but if you have a BLACK thumb like mine…you NEED to see this DIY!
- This Old Cape Cod style bathroom would be adored by any Fixer Upper Lover
- Want to serve a killer Cheese Plate and only use 1 cheese? It’s easy…check it out!
- The healthiest but oh so amazing lasagna!
- Did you know that Hugh Jackman’s delicious coffee (Laughing Man Coffee) gives back 100 percent of their profits back to charity. So if you love a great cup of brew…enjoy and give back all at one time!
- The cutest “Tiny Farmhouse” ever…even if you don’t think you can live in one…you HAVE to see this one…i
- This could be the coolest studio ever…even if contemporary funky isn’t your decor of choice…you would still want this awesome space…I know this blogger (pointing at myself) does!
I love my set of fun measuring cups…makes baking a bit more pretty! No matter if you have a Farmhouse Kitchen or a Contemporary one…these will make you happy while your measuring flour…sugar and beyond! So these pretties are this weeks Giveaway! Remember…to enter and donate to this weeks charity…just leave a comment…if you want to add more…the more chances to win and donate : ) For each comment we donate up to $100 to this weeks charity!
This week we will be raising money for Best Friends. Their mission…No More Homeless Pets…Their Vision…A better World Through Kindness To Animals…drop by for the Guiding Principles that start with the Golden Rule…To Treat all living things as we ourselves would wish to be treated…This weeks Charity is the one and only BEST FRIENDS …SAVE THEM ALL!!!
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
The Winner of the Anthropologie Monograms Mug is…
We numbered each comment from 1-45 in the order we received them (the first received was given #1 and the last comment we received was #45) Then we let the random generator pick our WINNER!
I will email you for your information!!!
Thank you to EVERYONE who commented and helped raise money for the Almost Home Dachshund Rescue and Good Luck with next weeks Giveaway!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|