Some dessert creations just taste better with a little adult beverage goodness tossed into the mix. Take our Grown Up Oreo Milkshake. It looks all innocent and unassuming, right? But our little “shake that could” is a very grown up affair. See, we spiked this very unordinary milkshake with a healthy dram of Godiva Chocolate Liqueur! I mean, really?! But we didn’t stop there because we also added crushed Oreos and bits of dark chocolate covered cherries! Yes, something so rich, decadent and sinful is calling your name and things could not possibly get any better. So, take your shake game to the next level of sophisticated deliciousness, and I am sure you’ll thank us later.
- 3-4 dark chocolate covered cherries
- 4 Oreo Cookies
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate liqueur
- 1-ounce chocolate syrup
- ½ ounce heavy cream
- Whipped cream
- Into a blender add chocolate ice cream, Godiva Chocolate liqueur, Oreo cookies, dark chocolate covered cherries, and add heavy cream a little at a time. I prefer my milkshake nice and thick, so adjust consistency to fit your individual preference.
- Pulse ingredients until they are well-combined.
- Spoon milkshake into serving glasses, and add whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|