Do you love Cheesecake with a little twist like Mint combined with a crunchy Oreo Crust…then you truly have to make this Instant Pot Mint Cheesecake. It’s quick..easy and you don’t even have to fire up the oven because your Instant Pot does the work! Company tonight…make one of these yummy…creamy treats…top with whipped cream and some sprinkles of Oreo Crumbs and you are good to go! Check out our newest collection of Instant Pot Desserts for even more tasty ideas.
- For the Mint Cheesecake Filling
- 2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 eggs
- Food coloring, optional
- For the OREO Chocolate Crust:
- 24 OREOs
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter, or more as needed
- Take out the bottom of your springform pan and trace it onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut out the circle of parchment paper and reassemble your pan, placing the parchment circle on the bottom.
- Next, cut 2 large 1½ foot lengths of tinfoil and sandwich them with a piece of paper towel in between. Wrap around the bottom of the springform pan.
- In a food processor, combine the OREO cookies and melted butter until the cookies are completely broken down into fine crumbs. (Adjust the amount of butter as needed.)
- Press the OREO cookie mixture into the bottom of the springform pan to form a tight crust. Set aside.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the sugar and sour cream. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs, mint and vanilla, beat to fully incorporate. Add food coloring as desired.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the OREO crust.
- Fill your IP with water until the 2" mark. (If you still have your trivet, use it to elevate your cheesecake but I made it without and my cheesecake still turned out great.)
- Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
- Select "manual" and decrease the time to 35 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight for the best texture.
- Remove from your pan and set on your chosen serving platter.
- When ready to serve, garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and some crushed OREO crumbs.
So there you go my friends…hope you try this tasty slice of goodness!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|