We have come up with a super easy and very fun Mini Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich creation. Make no mistake; the kids are going to love it! All you’ll need is a package of Oreos, some vanilla or whatever your favorite ice cream flavor is. Personally, I think the strawberry ice cream would be the bee’s knees! Oh! Plus, I threw in rich, decadent brownies! How cool is that! I say it’s way cool. Like, ice cream crazy cool! Enjoy. Check out this super easy creation below!
- 6 - 12 Oreo Cookies
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2-4 brownies (using your favorite brownie recipe)
- Into a large bowl combine crushed Oreos, brownies, and vanilla ice cream.
- Mix well, and set aside.
- Twist apart Oreo cookies and lay each piece side by side.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the Oreo, ice cream, brownie mixture onto an Oreo.
- Place the other Oreo piece on top, press gently on the cookie to even it out.
- Place finished Oreo Ice Cream Cookies onto a baking sheet and store them in the freezer section until you are ready to serve.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|