Welcome Friends to another episode of A Morning Cup of Joe! Can’t wait to see all of your DIY Projects …check out your Recipes and all the other creations this week at our Linky Party and we hope you enjoy our Spotlight Features! So come on in…drop some links…enjoy the features and visit some of your other friends! Hope you have a wonderful time!
Hi there friends! How is everyone. Hope things are going great for all of you. I am adjusting to a few things and will find out more what is next in my treatments really soon and I will be sure to share with you all. Joe and I are just so happy to see you each and every week! We love you all and are very happy and proud to have you as a part of our extended family…HUGS!
• It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• Feel Free to snatch our button
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• You can also link up to your Etsy Shops)
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : ) Our Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market button is on the right hand side at the bottom : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
Oh I am loving this…Pillar Box Blue is showing us how to Upcycle Our Jeans Into Fabulous Doggy Toys! I love it and I am sure that my pups will too. I just might hit Goodwill and pick up some jeans and make some for our shelter! ENJOY! 4 PAWS UP!
How about a Pretty Almond Spring Wreath created by The Boondocks Block! It’s fresh and fun! Come and snatch up the DIY and Enjoy!
Holly from Pink Fortitude is sharing with us 15 Green Smoothies for Improved Health, Weight Loss and Detox…she has a lot of knowledge to share with us…so go check it out!
Now you have to head over to Sarah’s Sadie Seasongoods so you can see how you can get a Log Cabin for your Birds…they will really LOVE IT!!! A great upcycle…from Bank to Bird House! ENJOY!
Let’s add another yummy Green Smoothie to the collection with this Spinach creation over at Budget Girl! You are all going to be so very healthy!!!
Come and check out Dragonfly Treasure’s Exciting Find! She had a very special visitor!
A great way to say WELCOME SPRING is with a Wonderful Wreath and How about an Easter Tree…come and see how easy the are to make over at The Navage Patch! You will love the DIY!
DIY Furniture Studio is sharing a FABULOUS and may I say DREAMY Tutorial with us today so we can make our very own Cement Eggs…don’t you LOVE THEM!!! Going to give these beauties a try!
Check out this Vintage Desk Makeover with a Postal Top over at Marie’s place…Interior Frugalista! Lovin the look!
My Thrift Store Addiction has such a Fun and Fresh little Teapot Upcycle for us…drop by to see how she did it!
Sure hope you enjoyed today’s features…we LOVE them ALL!!! It’s time to Party all over again! Can’t wait to see what you have for us this week!