You won’t believe how quick and easy this Egg Salad is using your Instant Pot! No mess to fuss and you are done in no time at all. You will be making your hard boiled eggs this way from now on. Now it’s time to whip up some salad…slice some tomatoes…toast some yummy bread and ENJOY! You know what makes this even tastier…Free Range Eggs…Happy Chickens lay Happy Eggs!
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon mayo or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- Place 1 cup of water and the trivet that your IP came with in your instant pot.
- Carefully place the eggs in the spaces of the trivet, as shown.
- Select manual setting and reduce time to 8 minutes. Quick release.
- Place the eggs in the fridge until cool slightly for easiest shell removal.
- When ready to prepare your egg salad, use a fork to blend the eggs with the other ingredients, chopping and mashing the eggs as you go.
- Spread on your favorite bread and top with extra veggies for a easy, healthy lunch.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|