We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 8. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…
- When a Sister surprises a Sister…heartwarming and a great room makeover!
- Did you know that food can make an amazing canvas!?
- It’s all about Veggie Art…just couldn’t resist sharing these with you. What incredible Farmhouse Wall Art these would make!
- Some tasty and fun pairings!
- Do you struggle on where to put your desk? Check out these ideas with a bonus of tons of color!
- A beautifully styled room with a touch of nature!
- Celebrating Woman’s Day with this Fabulous Fearless Young Girl…a great new piece of art on the streets of Wall Street… You Got This Girl!
- Maybe you don’t have a green thumb…but you can bring some pretty plants into your life with this DIY!
- These magical eggs are absolutely the cutest eggs EVER!
- Trendy embroidery and tassel are making over a Thrift Store Find…think of the possibilities with this DIY!
- Trekkie or No Trekkie…This Star Trek Captain is Number 1 in my book… Captain Picard aka Patrick Stewart has just beamed a picture perfect little Foster Pittie named Ginger into his life and it is BEYOND adorable. Prepare to have your heart warmed. What a role model this man and his wife are!
- Talk about GIVING Back…Each time you buy one of their products…they give the same product to Dogs In Need. This is a win win…your doggie gets a treat and helps a furry friend…Applause and APPAWS for this great company! I and getting some treats for the girls TODAY!
Every time we give away an Anthropologie Mug you all seem to LOVE it…so today we found yet another great Mug… the Limited Edition Anthropologie Gold Monogram Mug…don’t you love it! Whoever wins this cutie can pick out their initial of choice and it will be sent to you directly from Anthropologie. Hope you love it. Remember…to enter and donate to this weeks charity…just leave a comment…if you want to add more…the more chances to win and donate : ) For each comment we donate up to $100 to this weeks charity!
This Week’s Charity is: Wags and Walks
When we saw that segment on Patrick Stewart and his new Fostering Calling…we wanted to support the amazing rescue that made the Ginger and Patrick pair! A great rescue in every way…Wags and Walks!
Wags and Walks is a 501C3 non-profit organization located in West Los Angeles dedicated to rescuing family-friendly dogs from shelters and finding them safe and suitable permanent homes through adoption, advocacy and education. By working with committed volunteers, foster homes, veterinarians, and trainers, we are able to rescue hundreds of dogs every year and provide them with loving temporary care while finding them well-matched, carefully screened forever homes.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Spoons is:
Comment #10: Debra!
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|