If you are looking to spice up a delicious Italian Dinner or a fabulous Holiday Brunch you need to mix one of these Goodfella Bloody Mary’s. When you add Vodka…Sriracha and a touch of Balsamic Vinegar you will mix up a blend that Robert DeNiro …Ray Liotta or Danny DeVito could resist. The kicker is the Skewer…it say Amore with the it’s Ravioli…Mozzarella…Olives…
- 2 ounces Reyka Premium Vodka
- 3 ounces Powell & Mahoney Sriracha Bloody Mary Mixer
- ½ teaspoon Colavita balsamic vinegar
- Pimento Olive
- Martini Onion
- Mini-Vine Tomato
- Young Parsley
- Into a cocktail tin, add balsamic vinegar, premium vodka, bloody mary mix (or create your own), and top with ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with an assortment of ravioli, mini-vine tomatoes, martini onions, stem caperberries, and fresh young parsley.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|