Want a cool way to enjoy your next past Alfredo dish? How about our Elicoidali Alfredo + Parmigiano Mushroom Matzo Balls? Well, we got the deets on this cool recipe for Matzo balls! Yep! These aren’t your Nonna’s Matzo balls. Sure, some of the ingredients are the same but we added a few non-traditional extras. Extras like chopped cremini mushrooms and grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese! This dish just screams EAT ME! So, for something fun, unique and completely delicious meal make this wonderful entree for your next at home date night or intimate dinner party with a few guests. And if pasta is doing too much the
Parmigiano Mushroom Matzo Balls make for yummy appetizers, just pair them with Creamy Avocado Lime dipping sauce and it’s on! Enjoy. Love and hugs, Andrea.
- 1 pound Elicoidali pasta , cooked al dente
- 1 cup alfredo sauce (jar or homemade)
- ½ Matzo Ball Meal
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- 2½ tablespoons grated parmigiano-reggiano
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons tonic water
- ½ sea salt
- freshly ground black peppercorns
- two inches of canola, vegetable, or peanut oil heated to 350°F
- ½ cup artichoke, olive, and sundried tomato antipasta
- In a large mixing bowl add Matzo meal, eggs, mushrooms, parmigiano-reggiano, EVOO, sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, and tonic water.
- Mix until ingredients come together, scoop a tablespoon of Matzo ball dough into the palm of your hand and lightly form into a ball. Do not compact the dough.
- Gently drop Matzo balls into the hot oil and cook for about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon remove Matzo balls and place them on a plate lined with paper towel. Reserve.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, cook pasta until it is al dente.
- Drain pasta add it to a large bowl and toss with a tablespoon of EVOO and half of the grated cheese, add Alfredo sauce and toss a little bit more.
- Plate pasta and top with antipasta, more grated cheese and Parmigiano + Mushroom Matzo Balls.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|