This Moonshine Pomelo Cocktail is the perfect drink for your Easter Brunch or of course it is wonderful for any time or occasion! It is refreshing with a touch of sweet and a bit more sour! Quick and easy to make individually or by the shaker full which is highly recommended! CHEERS and Remember to Drink Responsibly!
- ½ ounce of simple syrup
- 1½ ounces Moonshine
- 1 dash grapefruit bitters
- 3½ ounces of ruby red grapefruit juice
- slice of fresh pomelo
- Into a cocktail shaker, add simple syrup, moonshine, one dash of grapefruit bitters, ruby red grapefruit juice, and top with lots of ice.
- Secure the lid of the cocktail tin and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the standard rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with slices of pomelo.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|