Oh my friends I do believe that you are going to fall in love with this newest Salted Caramel Martini Creation! It is over the top delicious! Perfect for parties…gatherings with friends and family or just a great treat for a quiet night at home. I don’t know about you but I am ALL about the Salted Caramel and when you add Chocolate…well it doesn’t get much better! The only danger is that these taste too good…so don’t over do it ok! This is also a great treat as a Mocktail…just leave the alcohol out…add some Chocolate Syrup and a splash of Seltzer and Voila! So get that Martini Shaker out and this one is going to be Shaken Not Stirred!
- ½ ounce Salted Caramel Syrup
- 1½ ounce Godiva White Chocolate liqueur
- 1½ ounce Stoli Vodka
- 1¾ ounces heavy cream
- caramel sauce or salted caramel sauce
- sea salt
- Into a cocktail shaker add salted caramel syrup, Godiva white chocolate liqueur, Stoli vodka, heavy cream, and ice cubes.
- Secure the lid and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a standard rocks glass rimmed with caramel and sea salt.
- Drink responsibly, and never drink and drive
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|