We all seem to be in a rush these days and always looking for a quick and easy dinner option! Well Sheet Pan Dinners are just that…quick…easy and delicious! This is a recipe for a yummy Vegetable and Teriyaki Tofu Medley Sheet Pan that I know you are going to love. I included a Jasmine Rice Recipe but if you are in a hurry…regular rice…brown rice and even some yummy Asian noodles would be fabulous and save you a little bit of time. I even prepare the pans the night before so when dinner rolls around the next day I can pop it right into the oven and VOILA…Dinner in no time. Hope you and the whole family enjoys!
Jasmine Rice (Instant Pot)
- 1 tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic ran through a garlic press
- 3 cups Jasmine rice
- Into an Instant Pot add Jasmine rice, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Add vegetable stock until the liquid is a half-inch over the rice.
- Secure and lock the lid, and adjust the Manual timer to 14 minutes.
- Select Pressure.
- Make sure the vent is in the closed position.
- When the time has expired vent the Instant Pot and remove the lid.
- Flush the rice with a fork.
- 3 cups cabbage chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 medium red onion sliced thin
- 1 large bunch broccoli sliced thin
- 2 large cloves of garlic ran through a garlic press
- 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly cracked black peppercorns
- 12.03 package extra-firm tofu cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black peppercorns
- Cut tofu into cubes and place into a bowl, add teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, sea salt, and freshly cracked black peppercorns. Marinate tofu for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss cabbage, broccoli, red bell pepper, red onion, and garlic into a large bowl and drizzle with sesame oil. Top with the marinated tofu. Add a bit of sea salt and freshly cracked black peppercorns.
- Arrange the veggies and tofu onto a high-walled cookie sheet, spread them out evenly.
- Oven-bake the veggies for 35-40 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Make room for the rice by moving the veggies to one side. Spoon Jasmine rice onto the sheet pan and top with the vegetables and tofu. Drizzle rice and veggies with balsamic glaze.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|