If you are looking for an absolutely positively delicious cocktail that will transport you to the Italian Coast… This Limocello + Blackberry Cocktail is what you have been waiting for. You know when you feel like you have been missing out on something but you are not too sure what it is…it’s this drink : ) Blackberries are beautiful this time of year and Limoncello is always fabulous… put them together… MAGIC Happens! Enjoy this one!!! Remember to Please Drink Responsibly!
- 1-ounce blackberry and lemon simple syrup
- 1-ounce Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- 1-ounce Caravella Limoncello Originale d' Italia
- 4-ounces Sanpellegrino Limonata
- Two fresh blackberries
- Fresh Lemon
- Add blackberry and lemon simple syrup into a standard rocks glass.
- Fill the glass ¾ full with ice.
- Into a cocktail shaker or mixing glass add Belevedere Citrus vodka, Caravella Limoncello Originale d' Italia, Sanpellegrina Limonata, and ice.
- Stir vigorously with a long-handled bar spoon.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a wheel of fresh lemon and two fresh blackberries on a cocktail stick.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|