Well my friend Gina over at The Shabby Creek Cottage is sharing her ideas for a Movie Night Under The Stars. She also asked if I would bring the Popcorn and of course I said yes. So I whipped up a yummy batch of Scrumptious Movie Time S’mores Popcorn that I guarantee will melt in your mouth. Serve it in these fun containers (I got mine at The Dollar Store). Enjoy the movie…it is now playing over at Gina’s Place.
- 1 Full Popped Bag of Microwave Popcorn
- 3-4 cups of Mini Marshmallows (I use Vegan)
- 12 ounces of Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 packages of Graham Crackers
- (1 pack broken into small piece and 1 pack made into crumbs)
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted butter over the popcorn and mix well
- Shake the graham cracker crumbs over the popcorn and then fold them in.
- Add the marshmallows and stir
- Add the pieces of graham crackers and stir
- Place all the popcorn mixture on a large sheet pan and then drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn until you use it all (don’t worry it’s not going to be perfect…there will be thick swirls…thin swirls…it’s ALL good!)
- Allow the chocolate on the popcorn to harden (about 3 hours)
- Break-up…place in bowl…serve and EAT!!!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|