We have yet another episode of Down The Rabbit Hole which is filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 17. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- I have to admit…I am a bit of a Tiny Home Addict…I don’t particularly want to live in one but I sure do love watching to see what is out there and what crazy things are done inside…it’s so interesting! Well I have never seen this done before and I thought it was so cool! Tiny homes are not just for homes any more…I think this could catch on! Check it out!
- Here’s a little diversion from the Farmhouse Kitchen…You have to go visit and check out this cool…amazing…retro yet contemporary kitchen makeover…make sure to check out the before and afters! It might not be your style…but it sure is fun!
- It’s not like you need a reason to love Ben & Jerry’s but I am going to give you a reason for LOVING THEM MORE!!!! Bend & Jerry’s is a dog friendly office (how awesome is that…Ben & Jerry’s even profiles their office dogs (called K9-5ers) on their website… but it even gets better than that. Many Ben & Jerry’s headquarters use their legendary Free Cone Day as an adoption event to make sure local shelters find forever homes for dogs in need. Feeling like a cone?
- If you are having a Graduation Party soon…this is such a cute idea …of course mine would be vegetarian : ) and I think I am going to use this idea for my next party! The sign is just too cute don’t you think…check it out!
- Did you ever one what makes happy people happy?
- I know how much you love home tours…here is one that will brighten your day!
- This is seriously going to become one of my go-to meals! People say being a Vegetarian is boring…WOW are they wrong!!! : ) Bon Appetit!
- I might not be a Philadelphia Eagle Fan…GO GIANTS…but I am now a Torrey Smith Fan…come and see what he did for 46 cats and dos at his animal shelter and then did even more! Appaws for him and his wife!
- I love Free Trade…I love purchasing an item that I know helps a person or an animal. So when I find new places that feel the same way I want to share them with you. I found The Little Market that does just that…be sure to read Meet Marquet. I have bookmarked this spot for my own gift giving. I love being able to tell loved ones that their gift keeps on giving!
- I am someone that talks to strangers…always was and always will be…sometimes I can find out a persons full history while waiting on line at the grocery store. So I really enjoyed this article called Hello Stranger and I thought you might too!
- I love Bubble Tea…but had NO idea that this was a thing…I guess you can say the Lights Went On in the Bubble Tea World!!! Check it out…it is sure a fun trend!
- Who doesn’t love Marnie …the shelter pup that was adopted 4 years ago at age 11. You will love following her adventures…but what I love more than anything is that Marnie is loved…safe…happy and her and her Mom spread the word to Adopt A Senior Pet…don’t miss another moment of her adventures…consider your heart warmed.
A New Anthropology Mug! You get to pick your favorite!
This Week’s Charity is: Goats of Anarchy
Goats of Anarchy is a 501(c)(3) whose mission is to rescue and rehabilitate baby goats with special needs. To follow their adventures you have to follow them on Instagram!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|