The week of Mason Jar Creations continue with Summer In Jars! Remember to check out the other projects waiting for you at the bottom of the post! Well today we have a fabulously delicious Summertime Mason Jar Strawberry Rum Tea Punch. This is not a tea for the little ones! I be this will be your go to drink at all of your Summer Time Parties and Barbecues. It is simple and OH SO GOOD! Not your Mother’s Iced Tea! So load up those Mason Jars…fill them with ice and start pouring this delicious brew …add a touch of mint and you are good to go! Cheers and please drink responsibly!
- 1 ounce Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- 1 ounce Dark Rum
- 2 ounces Sweet -N- Sour Mixer
- 3 ounces prepared or home brewed sweet tea
- Strawberries, sliced
- Lemons, sliced
- Sprig of fresh mint
- Into a Mason jar style glass add strawberry lemonade vodka, dark or gold rum, sweet-n-sour mix, prepared or home brewed tea, and ice. Screw the lid on tightly and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid and add sliced strawberries and lemons.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|