Are you looking for a quick and easy dessert that is just as delicious? Then you are in the right place! Our Quick and Easy Berry Ice Box Cake is the perfect sweet treat for all of your summer events! This creamy delight will be the talk of your family barbecues, your friends and family will all go crazy over this delightful dessert! Make no mistakes this Quick and Easy Berry Ice Box Cake will be a hit! Bon Appetit!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 package cream cheese
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 package lady fingers (approximately 12)
- 2 cups berries, variety
- ½ cup strong coffee, optional*
- Place whipping cream in a large bowl and beat with a mixer for 4-6 minutes, until puffy "whips" form.
- Add in the sugar and cream cheese and beat until just incorporated.
- Place a layer of lady fingers in the bottom of a loaf pan and then smooth on half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange 1 cup of berries on top of the cream cheese layer, and then repeat.
- Refrigerate cake for at least 1 hour before serving.
- *Optionally, you can soak the lady fingers in coffee (or alcohol) before layering.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|