We have yet another episode of Down The Rabbit Hole which is filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 26. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…family…love of animal…charity…well I think you get the picture… So on Saturday’s sharing some fun links…sending someone a smile with a token of my appreciation will be the norm. You can enter the Giveaway by simply leaving a comment. There is another very important facet to Saturday’s Down The Rabbit Hole…for EACH comment left The Cottage Market…aka myself and my family will be donating $1 to a deserving charity each week which we will announce and be accountable for…so let’s leave those comments . Tell us what your favorite things are and spread the love. The Cottage Market is also making a personal pledge to donate 5 percent of our net earnings to Charity this year…it’s a way of giving back and that is so very important to us. So come on in an enjoy…spread the love and maybe win a little something cool while donating to charity. Scroll on down to see this weeks FUN Giveaway! (remember…blue words are clickable : )
- The Secret to a Perfectly Brewed Cup Of Tea!
- Layered Rugs…a hot trend!
- The Power of Positive Thinking!
- I think Picnic Baskets look better with Pom Poms…don’t you? I do believe I need to make one…hope you join me!
- Murphy and Sissy are two beautiful rescue pups who are living the good life in Atlanta! They are often joined on their adventures by their adorable baby brother! These two are a must follow on instagram!
- Pawlanthropy Program gives to a charity of the month …good food…good cause!
- Have you ever made pasta from scratch (I have : )…if your answer is no…it’s time! So easy…so satisfying and SOOOO delish!
- Let’s take a trip back to the past…18th Century Paris to be exact and let’s have Pierre Sauvage Walk us through his Paris Apartment!
- Oh the Mysterious Deep Sea Life…so enchanting…so mysterious…so gorgeous…#18…my fav! Come and see the Deepest dive ever beneath Antarctic Ice…the life is amazing!
- If this dog is going to be in my yoga class, sign me up!
- I have a no camping rule in my life…but I think I could spend a night or two in this renovated airstream…how about you?
- 15 Words You Need To Eliminate From Your Vocabulary To Sound Smarter…looks like I am in a bit of trouble!!! How about you…do you see any of our fav words there…spoiler…amazing is one of them…I think I am going to have to rewrite ALL of my posts!
Charity of the Week: Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge
Ramapo-Bergen Animal Refuge, Inc. is founded on the belief that all animals have a natural right to humane treatment including proper care and safe shelter. Due to overpopulation, there are insufficient homes for many homeless cats and dogs. Some are lucky enough to find temporary shelter and a few even find permanent homes. However it is a devastating fact that the majority are either euthanized or forced to chance life without shelter.
To support our belief and to relieve the unnecessary suffering of animals, we shall:
Extend every effort to find, evaluate, and secure good adoptive homes for animals in our care.
Provide animals with medical services and behavior therapy to the extent of our ability.
Adhere to a “no-kill” policy: animals shall not be euthanized for the purpose of providing space for new animals.
Adhere to a 100% spay and neuter policy.
Maintain continuing humane education programs and in particular to schools.
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|