I am so excited today! We have a Guest Post from Jennifer …the creator behind Sugar, Spice and Glitter! She is sharing one of her Fall Specialties… Pumpkin Spice Lasagna. Layers of creamy goodness await you and your family. Oh and did I mention that there is no Baking and that it is Quick and Easy…well it is! Maybe this year you can add this to your Thanksgiving Table…I am certain about one thing…the kids are going to pick this as their dessert for sure. Jennifer will be back with more of her delicious creations really soon! If you would like to make your own Pumpkin Spice check our Recipe out!
- 1 package Oreo Pumpkin Spice cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice mix
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 3.9 ounce packages pumpkin spice OR vanilla pudding
- 3¼ cups cold milk
- ½ cup pumpkin spice candy melts
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil or shortening
- Orange sprinkles, optional
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies into fine crumbs using a food processor.
- Add in melted butter until fully incorporated.
- Press the cookie crust into a lined 9x9 casserole dish. Set in the refrigerator as you prepare the pumpkin cream cheese layer.
- Mix the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, white sugar and pumpkin spice mix with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cookie crumb layer and return to the fridge.
- Prepare the pumpkin spice pudding by combining the milk and instant pudding powder. Whisk for 4 minutes until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Pour the pudding over the cream cheese layer and then spread Cool Whip overtop.
- Melt the pumpkin spice candy melts for 30 seconds, stir well and reheat as needed until melted. Stir in the coconut oil or shortening and wait to cool down slightly before drizzling over the Cool Whip layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
- Just prior to serving, sprinkle with sprinkles if using.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|