The Holiday Season is here and it is the perfect time for some fun and fabulous drinks! Today we have Holiday Bourbon Hot Chocolate Shots that your family and friends are going to want you to line up for them! A scrumptious combination of delicious chocolate…good Bourbon …and let’s not forget that toasted marshmallow with crushed candy cane dust. They look fabulous and taste even better. Perfect for the entire Season and I guarantee they will be a hit at your Holiday Gatherings! This could become your new favorite Christmas Treat (for adults only of course). But why leave the kids out…make them some using a good hot chocolate recipe and then add the happy marshmallow with candy cane dust…they will love it! CHEERS to you all and please remember to Drink Responsibly!
- 3 ounces chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon premium cocoa mix
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ ounces bourbon whiskey
- S'mores Marshmallows cut in half
- 1 tablespoon crushed candy cane divided
- In a saucepan over med-low heat, add the chopped dark chocolate until melted, continually stirring with a whisk.
- Keep stirring and slowly add the heavy whipping cream.
- Add granulated sugar and premium cocoa mix; stir until the mixture is smooth and fully incorporated.
- Remove the hot cocoa from the heat source and stir in the bourbon whiskey.
- Next, select the high broil option on your oven, while the oven is heating cut the size of the S'mores marshmallows in half with a sharp knife or kitchen shears.
- Arrange the cut marshmallow pieces on a small cookie sheet. Add the crushed candy cane to the top of the marshmallow.
- Place the cookie sheet on the top rack closest to the heating element.
- Toast the top of the marshmallows and remove them from the oven.
- *You can also toast the marshmallows using a pastry torch.
- Garnish the Holiday Bourbon Hot Chocolate Shots with toasted marshmallow. Cheers.
- * I used Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Chips and Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Cocoa mix
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|