Looking for a fun little project? One that you can share with family and friends at a party or maybe even as a gift? Well then you have to make some Jolly Rancher Vodka. It is so easy…pretty and delish. Perfect for a tasty little Spritzer or those of you that are a bit more daring…great for a celebration shot! I tried the Green Apple as a Spritzer made with Sparkling Apple Cider and it was a hit! Experiment…you never know what you will come up with. Come on in an see how simple it is. GREAT for a last minute gift. We have made pretty Free Printable Hang Tags that will fit any size bottle or jar and it only takes 24 hours for the magic to happen. All you need is like 15 minutes and a day of sitting time and VOILA…it’s ready to party! Be sure to check out what Jar DIY’s my friends have for you at the bottom of the post! So much goodness!
- 16 ounces of Vodka (mid quality...no need for the real expensive stuff)
- 22 Jolly Ranchers (your favorite flavor or flavors)
- A Sterilized Jar or Bottle
- You can of course make MORE or less...just follow this formula : )
- Unwrap your Jolly Ranchers
- Drop all 22 of them into your Bottle or Jar
- Pour the Vodka over the candy leaving just a little space at the top
- Allow the bottle to sit at room temperature for a day (maybe a little bit more or less)
- The candies will completely dissolve...just give it a shake
- The tie your Label on and ENJOY!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|