I’m going to ask you one question…don’t you think that Nutella ranks up there in the Top 10 Flavors of all time??? I sure do…so of course it is a natural as a great “treat” drink so I give you… Nutella Vodka. Mover over Bailey’s there is a new creamy dreamy creations in town : ) You are going to want to make this for your home bar and as gifts for family and friends. It’s quick…easy and beyond delish. It is so perfect for a last minute gift…it takes about 20 minutes to make and then 12 hours in the fridge it is ready for drinking or giving. You are going to love it. You can get your mixology on or just make some chocolate shavings for the rim of a Martini glass and pour some in. By the way a shot of this in coffee or hot chocolate is fabulous! There is no wrong way to serve this…it is perfect straight…or on the rocks or… Come on in and see how simple it is.
- 2 cups of Vodka
- 1¼ cup Nutella
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- ¾ white cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Place the Nutella and Sugar into a medium sauce pan and slowly whisk over a low medium heat until it is mixed nicely.
- Then slowly whisk the heavy cream into the mixture until it is all combined.
- Now gently whisk until it comes to a simmer and continue to wisk for about another minute.
- You will have a creamy mixture and it is now time to remove from the stove and allow to cool.
- Once it is cooled...whisk in the Vodka and then funnel into your favorite jars or bottle.
- This will keep in the fridge for about 3 weeks. Serve on the rocks...as shots (dress them up with whipped cream and strawberries)...great in hot chocolate and coffee. Let your imagination run wild.
One quick note…this recipe has a bit more Nutella than others…but I truly find it to elevate the final product : ) CHEERS!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|