Welcome to this weeks episode of Down The Rabbit Hole! I am thrilled that you are joining us today. You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Charity of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) and then we top it all with a little Giveaway that also benefits Animal Rescues …the mug gives 35 meals back to rescue: ) It’s a win win win!!! A very Happy New Year to you all! I hope this year brings you all what your heart wants. I love your words : ) I really would like 6 or 7 words…but I am going with Compassion. Compassion is something that our Charity Of The Week has…they are the definition of the word. Please give a scroll down to Luvable Dog Rescue…a 55 Sanctuary where Doggies are given a new life…read all about it…it will warm your heart. I want to thank all of you for joining us each Saturday and thank you for your beautiful hearts. Hope you have fun while finding out little things that are going on in the Rescue World! Love to you all! Hopefully 2018 will be the year of Compassion…to each and every animal and person. Love and Hugs to you all.
- This little squirrel doesn’t let anything get in his way and is living his best life!
- Celebrities that are time travelers???
- The COOLEST Beach Houses ever and that is saying something from a Jersey Girl!
- National Geo’s Best Adventure Pictures 2017!
- Best places to travel…some just might surprise you!
- How much is TOO much Social Media (worth the read).
- Loving Joanna and Chip Gaines new twists on their design…that Kitchen booth is amazing! Check it out!
- Hmmm…can your favorite candy tell you what kind of 2018 you are going to have…mine is suppose to be FABULOUS…we will see! Take this quick sweet quiz!
- You know how much we love companies that give back…well here is one that donates whatever you buy to the needy. Wish more would do this.
- “The MOST” photos of 2017…see if you remember most of these!
- 60 Years of Close Friendship and then they found out they were brothers!!!
- 100 dog pictures that will make you smile! Join me this year to spread the word to #AdoptDontShop
An Elephant in the Garden Mug from TheAnimalRescueSite.com
(this purchase will donate 35 meals to an animal in need!)
Charity of the Week: Luvable Dog Rescue
Luvable Dog Rescue (formerly known as Luv-A-Bull & Luv-A-Little Dog Rescue and Sanctuary) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) that began in 1999. We are an organization dedicated to re-homing exceptional, loving dogs who have been rescued from high-kill shelters where they had little chance of being adopted.
Our motto of “Place, Pack and Purpose,” guides our rescue philosophy. “Place” refers to our peaceful and beautiful 55 acre wooded sanctuary which transforms neglected dogs into happy and healthy companions through playtime outdoors and miles of hiking. We use the “Pack” (both human and canine) to also heal, teach, and socialize the dogs, so that they can succeed at their “Purpose” which is to be a loving companion and family member. Luvable Dog Rescue dogs live either at our main kennel facility or with a foster family. Our dogs spend many hours a day with staff and volunteers, to enrich their lives and allow us to get to know them in order to place them in the most compatible home. Our dogs receive daily hikes on wooded trails, and enjoy play groups with other dogs, premium food, plenty of human company, mentally stimulating games, expert medical care, and a whole lot of love.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|