This Peter Rabbit Mocktail is a great way to celebrate Spring Time and the perfect drink to serve at your Easter Brunch! Great for kids of all ages and so very delicious…almost like having a Carrot Cake in a glass. Mildly sweet with a wonderful coconut essence. Trust me you will want more than one. How fabulous will these look at the table! They are quick and easy to make and delicious to drink! So get those tall glasses out…grab the straws and get to creating. This is also a fabulous drink to serve at a Baby Shower. I have a feeling it just might become one of your go to drinks! CHEERS!
- 4 ounces carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon evaporated coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon roasted coconut syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon grated cinnamon
- 3 tablespoon non-dairy whip cream
- wheatgrass garnish
- In a mixing glass combine the carrot juice, roasted coconut syrup, evaporated coconut milk, and grated cinnamon. Mix well. Pour mixture over ice in a serving glass about a half-inch from the rim of the glass. Top with non-dairy whip cream and level the top by running the edge of a butter knife across the rim. Arrange wheatgrass across the whipped cream. Serve.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|