If you are looking for a fun…yummy refreshing treat under 100 Calories…they you must try our Skinny Shamrock Shake! It’s not only for St. Patrick’s Day…it’s perfect any time!!! Quick and easy to make in either of the 2 versions. I recommend that you try both. You can of course use the sweetener of your choice like Honey or any type of sugar but it will add a few more calories to the drink. This little concoction will delight you no matter what the Season and leave you feeling minty fresh : ) Watch out for our version of a Skinny Orange Julius really soon. If you love them…we will keep them coming! Cheers!!!
- 1½ cups ice
- 1 cup dairy free organic almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsps agave nectar
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves, torn apart
- ⅛ tsp pure peppermint extract
- * Note: For the Skinny Green Shamrock Shake add one (1) 0.24 ounce packet to the above ingredients and blend.
- In a blender add ice, unsweetened dairy free organic almond milk, agave nectar, fresh mint leaves, and pure peppermint extract. Pulse until the ice mixture four or five times. Pour into a Mojito-style glass and garnish with mint leaves. Serve.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|