We have a brand new Down The Rabbit Hole for you this week filled with all kinds of fun links that will lead you down the Rabbit Hole…hoping to find fun and fabulous things you would never have seen! Then of course we have an awesome Giveaway from my favorite things collection and then the most important of all we have a new Animal Charity…when you comment you are automatically entered into the Giveaway and for each comment $1 is donated by us to the Charity of the week! So come on in and enjoy the fun!!! This weekly event is a Win Win Win!!!
Vol 6. Welcome friends! I am going to be doing a little something new on Saturdays. The Cottage Market in the early years (aka…before I knew any thing about blogging lol) had a little segment called Down The Rabbit Hole. It was a collection of random links that I found throughout the week that I loved and think you will do. So I thought it was time to bring it back New and Improved, because I am going to be adding a little Giveaway each week…a little something that I found fun and thought you would like. The items are not sponsored and are purchased directly by me to send you a smile. My approach to this New Year is living more simply and putting more emphasis on the “little things” and the important things in life like kindness…compassion…health…
- Are you afraid of mixing patterns? Well drop by oh joy and she will show you that you shouldn’t be! See a FUN table come together in front of your own eyes.
- Have you seen the “Prickly Pear House”?
- Yes Broccoli on Pizza…you need to try this says the Vegetarian…no REALLY. Heads up…if you don’t feel like making the crust…why not try some Naan or Crusty French Bread as the base…great for a quick and easy fix!
- If you are looking for a great gift to a dog lover or a gift for your very own pup…how about checking out the awesome collar that lights up for evening walks…you pup will probably get the nickname of DISCO DOG but will always be seen! Here’s the really FAB thing…100% of the profits go to Dog Rescue! Check it out on Shine for DOGS…LOVE THIS!!!
- A perfect breakfast that will taste amazing and is very Digestive Friendly for your tummy! Everyone needs some probiotics and this one has bananas and oats! Try it and feel fabulous!
- Boost your metabolism with these Spicy Pimento Cauliflower Bites…they are crunchy…delicious and when you spice it up…the metabolism runs a bit faster which is always a good thing! Bon Appetit!
- You need to check out the Top 10 Philadelphia Street Murals…you will be astonished!!!
- Do you follow Blue Stone Hill on Instagram? So very pretty!
- Every pup should get a freshly baked batch of these super yummy Pops Pizza Treats!
- If you are taking a trip to Disney World…you need to check out these 52 Hacks for a more Magical Experience!
- Who knew that Snowflakes were perfect for Easter Eggs???
- Loving this whole idea and the potential of so many incredible creations…maybe let the kids take a try at this and I think you will want to also! I bet you are thinking of a million and one things to create in this style as we speak…ENJOY and CREATE!
This weeks Giveaway comes from Anthropologie again (yes…I just love to look at the pretty pictures…rarely indulge but that doesn’t mean I can’t indulge you!) This week we will be giving away this absolutely amazing set of Measuring Spoons! If you are a baker you are going to want these for your collection …they are guaranteed to make you smile while creating. Hope you love them. Remember…to enter and donate to this weeks charity…just leave a comment…if you want to add more comments…the more chances to win and donate : ) For each comment we donate up to $100 to this weeks charity!
This Week’s Charity is: Hope for Paws
Hope for Paws is a 501 C-3 non-profit animal rescue organization, based in Los Angeles, California (E.I.N: 26-2869386). We rescue dogs and all other animals who are suffering on the streets and in the shelters. We foster these animals in our home, cage free, until we can find them permanent, loving families.
Our goal is to educate people on the importance of companion animals in our society to stop the cycle of animal neglect and abuse.
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated…I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is to protection by [people] from the cruelty of [human kind]”—Mahatma Gandhi
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
You won the mug, but requested that we donate the money to charity instead. So we are adding another $25 to our donation for you.
(we will re run this mug giveaway at a later date)
As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s and inspiration. As always…ENJOY & CREATE!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|