Our Week of Mason Jar Creations continues! Today I have a FRESH…light…healthy…delicious…quick to make and oh so easy to transport to work or perfect for a picnic Lunch. This No Guild Mason Jar Kale Salad is filled with all things yummy and just waiting to be dished out and eaten up! Come and see how simple it is and get the recipe for the salad and the Strawberryalicious Dressing. Don’t forget to check out my friends creations waiting for you at the end of the posts…you are going to enjoy them! By the way…you can also add this salad to your meal planning. It will last for a for up to 4 days in the fridge. Bon Appetit.
- 2 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup organic pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch salt
- ½ tsp honey
- Chop kale and walnuts, then slice strawberries and tomatoes.
- Build your salad: Layer of kale, then tomato, walnut, feta.
- Add another layer of kale, then strawberry, feta, and pumpkin seeds.
- Shake when ready to eat, pour into a bowl, and drizzle with strawberry balsamic dressing.
To make dressing:
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before using.
Time to check out my friends Creations!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|