Hi there my friends! It is great to see you for another Episode of Down The Rabbit Hole…the place where we have fun falling into a Rabbit Hole of Fun! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next…it is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Charity of the Week and then we top it all with a little Giveaway that also benefits Animal Rescues : ) So it is a win win win!!! We are revisiting our First Charity this week…they need a little bit of extra help so we wanted to lend them a paw! So leave those comments and we will triple them or even more this week! If there is an Animal Rescue that is near and dear to your heart…please share them with us because we will feature them in one of our Rabbit Hole Posts. Well it is time to sit back…enjoy that cup of your favorite brew…put your feet up…pet your furry friend and enjoy where this post takes you!
- Here is a Beautiful Farmhouse Tour that I really think you will enjoy!
- This made me smile…I love Art and the results to this new study makes me love it even more!
- This complete Contemporary Farmhouse Makeover will provide tons of inspiration!
- This may be totally random…but WOW I never knew Balloons could do this!!! Enjoy!
- You guys always love finding out what is going on in the wonderful world of Magnolia (aka…Joanna and Chip). Well here is a sneak peek into the Silo Life and the incredible FOOD that is being served there! Tons of food that even a Vegetarian like me could enjoy. What a selection…check it out for your next visit there.
- Josh the Pitbull is a truly inspiring pup! He doesn’t let anything get in the way of his beautiful smile!
- Check out the Winners of the 2017 National Photographer of the Year Contest and then check out all the other photos as you scroll down…scroll to the Bonsai Trees…LOVE them so much. I have wanted one of these all my life! Check them out!
- I LOVE this so much…Peta Approved…totally Vegan and humanitarian Pet products! Plus they work towards Adoption Awareness! Wishing for more products like this! Friendship Collar is the perfect way to express your pawsonal style with your pup. They create gorgeous collars and leashes with a matching bracelet for you! FriendshipCollar accessories are the world’s first PETA approved vegan pet products. They are 100% cruelty free and believe that no animals should suffer for fashion. FriendshipCollar is currently working on a big campaign to grow awareness for adopting best friends in need. In the meantime when you shop with Friendship Collar you can be confident that their products are ethical, animal friendly, sustainable and super cute to boot!
- What a great DIY! Extra Storage…Looks great and easy to make! We can all use one!
- Let a little DIY Sunshine In!!!
- Oh this recipe is THE BEST of SUMMER!!!
- Now I have had Chickpea Hummus…Chipotle Hummus…Garlic Hummus and a whole lot of others…but NEVER one like this!
An Owl Grande Beauty Mug from TheAnimalRescueSite.com
(this purchase will donate 35 meals to an animal in need!)
Charity of the Week: Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter in Wantagh, Long Island, NY. They are a wonderful no-kill shelter that goes ABOVE and BEYOND to get each special pet adopted to the perfect family or person. This is a shelter with a big heart!
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Anthropologie Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|