Hi there my friends! How are you. Guess what is happening this week? My friends and I have gathered once again to bring you a week filled with Spring Jar Crafts that we hope you ENJOY! Today I am starting off with a quick and easy Pickled Jalapeno Peppers Recipe that will add a touch of ZIP into your recipes! Great for tacos…sandwiches…veggie burgers…soup…salads and MORE! It will take you no more than a half an hour from start to finish and you can enjoy these yummy little slices for 2 months in the fridge without going through the canning process! You can of course add a bit of anything you would like and adjust the amounts of garlic and seasoning to match you and your families tastes! You can also use all White Wine Vinegar but I really enjoy the blend. So …I sure hope you decide to bring a bit of spice into your day and make these up. Oh …for those of you that LOVE the HEAT leave those seeds in and for those of you that like a more tame spice…take those seeds out! Please don’t forget to visit my friends below…I guarantee you that you will love their creations…ENJOY! I forgot to mention that we have included a Free Printable Pickled Jalapeno Peppers Pantry Label that matches our collection of 250 Herbs and Pantry Labels that you can find here!
- 10 Jalapenos slice thin
- ½ cup White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¼ cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- ¾ cup of Water
- 3 Tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar or Honey
- 2 Microplaned Clovers of Garlic
- ½ teaspoon of Basil
- ½ teaspoon of Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine the Vinegar's ...Water...Sugars...Garlic and Seasonings. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Now stir in the Jalapeno Peppers and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the Stove and let the mixture cool for about 10 minutes or so.
- Time to pack the Peppers into your Jar or Jars and then cover with the vinegar liquid.
- ]Screw the lids on and refrigerate up to 2 months or of course you can follow a basic Canning Process if you want them for the year : )
Here is what my Friends have been up to! ENJOY!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|