Come and join us for A Morning Cup Of Joe Linky Party… a place where you can share your latest creations on our Linky Party and then enjoy a ton of fabulous Features! We would love you to become part of the family! So come on in and show off those Projects, Recipes, Printables, Stories, Upcycled Creations, Farmhouse Jewels and everything in between!
Morning one and all! Hope you had an amazing week! Anyone enjoying some cool weather yet??? A little here in NJ… but today it is 80… just looking for that 45 degree Hoodie Weather or Sweater Weather! I know you all had a really creative week and we can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week! I wish we could feature you all… but we really love the big Thumbnails and really hope that helps! We want you to know that we love you ALL and are thankful for each and every time you come to visit.
Blogging Tip time (I am almost done with my new me page… getting it right is not as easy as one would think lol!). OK…today we have a few PINTEREST TIPS! If you have heard them all before… so sorry : ( but just in case a few of you haven’t… it is worth chatting for a moment.
1. If you haven’t verified your Pinterest Account… do that Today!
2. If you haven’t all ready… It’s time to apply for RICH PINS. They make a different… find out all you need to know directly from Pinterest Right Here.
3. Be sure to size your Towers Correctly. The recommended size is a 2:3 Ratio such as 600 pixels wide by 900 pixels long or 800 pixels wide by 1200 pixels long. The proper size matters for visibility! Remember… and don’t ever forget… Vertical Pins get the most attention : )
4. Remember to take the time to make your Pin Description a good one. Give a good description using KEY WORDS and let them know that there is a recipe waiting for them or a DIY…etc. Also remember #Hash Tags are a good thing on Pinterest now.
5. Also… Pin yourself often!!!
I soooooo have to work on my descriptions on Pinterest…I am sure many of you do too… but it’s a great start by making all your new pins the way that works best. I have to admit… sometimes I get lazy and just want to pin (do you know what I mean?) but I am trying and hope you do to because there is a reward in it!
Hope these tips were helpful!!!
Sending Hugs and Wishes for a fabulous day!
Now… Let’s GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!
It would be wonderful if you take a little bit of time and check out some of your friends here at A Morning Cup of Joe with The Cottage Market
• We would appreciate it greatly if you would link back to us
• Feel free to link up anything your heart desires as long as it is family friendly
• Most of all…HAVE FUN and ENJOY!!!
• Oh yes…I have a new Pin Board Named…A Morning Cup of Joe and I will be pinning everyone to it each week…I would like to know if you would like me to start a community board for everyone…leave me a comment : )
Time for some Features! Like we always say…wish we could feature everyone…but we are trying to rotate so everyone gets a bit of the spotlight…plus we have the BIG thumbnails that we hope you are still enjoying!
Thirsty? Check out this amazing Blueberry Moscow Mule over at Create & Babble. The perfect weekend treat!
Jennifer Perkins is going to show you how to make this spooky DIY Spider Web dish from air dry clay…you are going to love it!
Looking for a fun Halloween DIY Trick or Treat Bag??? Well if you are you have to check out the Giant one over at Smart Fun DIY!
Oh these PumpkinSpice Cookies look like the perfect treat for Fall! Get the recipe over at Pink Fortitude. Holly will be waiting!
I so wish I had a little one because I would be all about this fabulous DIY Yarn Fox Tail Costume… come on… how cute is this! Check out the DIY over at Squirrels Of A Feather… Marissa will be waiting to show you the deeds!
If you have a little one in your life you just might want to hop on over to Interior Frugalista and let Marie show you how to make this Super Easy DIY Yardstick Growth Chart! LOVE IT!
Don’t you just love a fun and fabulous Dollar Store Wreath DIY? Well Mary has one for us over at The Boondocks Blog!
If you have little helper while you are doing your cooking and baking this Fall… Joy over at Artful Homemaking has the perfect little thing to make for them so they feel part of the action… Pumpkin Pie Playdough! LOVE IT! Be sure to have plenty of cookie cutters on hand!
There is NO wrong time for a S’more! The Lou Lou Girls are sharing their fun S’more Sandwich Recipe… ooooey and gooey… don’t despair Vegans and Vegetarians… Trader Joes still has their Vegan Marshmallows and they are fabulous!
Liz made the most fabulous cake for her parents 50th Wedding Anniversary! A BIG Congrats to the happy couple and liz… you did such an amazing job!!!
How about some Spicy Pumpkin Cake whipped up by Miz Helen’s Country Cottage…YUM!!!
Our Crafty Mom is serving up yummy Quick and Easy Autumn Apple Moscow Mule that is the perfect Fall Drink!!!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||