Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $5000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) So leave your comments and you will be giving back to a great Pet Rescue each and every time! Here there my friends! Great to see you this week! Hope you enjoy the new links! Wanted you to know that we are extending The Rabbit Hole in a Big Way… we have been and will be for a long time delivering a Weekly Donation to our own Local Shelter. Did I tell you that October is NATIONAL ADOPT A SHELTER DOG MONTH!!! I have to tell you… if you ever want to donate to your Shelter… they will appreciate it in the biggest way. We don’t realize what they struggle with… the less they have to struggle… the more and more Fur Babies get adopted! If you have used blankets… sheets…comforters… towels… wash cloths… they are always on their list too. They adore paper towels… bleach… cleaning wipes… brooms… dog food… wet cat food and kitten food… leases… harnesses… litter boxes… bully sticks… dry GRAIN FREE dog food and whatever you think they might need… they do! A great way to get kids involved too. Another great thing to do with kids is to have a Shelter Drive at School. I can’t tell you the response that we would get when my kids were smaller. So many of these wonderful places need a helping paw and it is so easy to give it to them even if the budget doesn’t allow. Your used clean linens are priceless! This week we are going to be donating to Marley’s Mutt’s once again… they have a heavy load of great work today. Now for the good news… FRANKLIN had his first surgery. One front leg was removed and he is doing FABULOUSLY… I will let you know when the second surgery is completed. I am so amazed with what they do… just an incredible place and program. So comment away my friends and share this link ok. The more people that find out about all of these amazing Pet Rescues the BETTER!!! LOVE to you and your furbabies… you are truly treasures!
- Cora Rose is a truly an inspiration!
- These guys are going to be great parents!
- A great group uniting People with addictions to their perfect pet!
- Have you ever wanted to travel to ‘Dracula’s Castle’? I sure have… but if we can’t make it this year… thought you might find this National Geo version! Remember… eat GARLIC before your read this : )
- I have NEVER heard of these have you??? My question is if you know there are Coyotes why would you leave your dog outside alone??? Just wanted to know if any of you have ever heard or seen these???
- This made me cry… but this man is making such a huge difference in the lives of the homeless and their pets… he is a true Hero. The Rabbit Hole is going to be donating every month on top of our weekly… this man deserves all the support in the world. Makes me have faith in the human race!
- Meghan Markle’s first Royal Project is making a difference in these amazing Women’s lives. I just love this story… you need to feel good… check it out!
- Ok…if you were a LOVE of the first Serial and second Serial Podcast… Season Three is waiting for you!
- I always wondered… how do you tell if Blue Cheese is bad? Did you ever wonder… well here’s your answer!
- Pro Home Cooks on the Best Way to Eat a Ripe Tomato… AWESOME and YUMMY!!! (I eat tomatoes every day and suffer from withdrawals when I don’t have them lol)
- According to a Harvard Study… these are 6 things you can do for a long and happy life… very interesting and we all still have time to do most of them and hopefully you will have all 6 going for you!
- Eggplant is yet another addiction of mine : ) so I have to share this DELISH recipe with you. This is a Vegetarian Recipe to KEEP!!! A perfect Fall dish with a salad.
Charity of the Week:
Please visit this amazing Rescue and see ALL the wonderful and innovative things they are up to!
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||