Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $5000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) So leave your comments and you will be giving back to a great Pet Rescue each and every time! Hi there my friends! How is everyone today. Hope all is well with you and yours. I just got finished watching 2 little Pugs for 10 days… they are my daughters … adorable and of course they are rescues : ). The HARD part is… my Georgia and Alie do not like them… so can you imagine walking 2 sets of dogs 5 times a day and keeping them apart lol…NOT EASY but we did it and everyone is safe and sound and of course loved!!! What have all of you been up to? Sure hope you enjoy today’s links and today’s wonderful rescue. It’s The Pits Dog Rescue lends a helping paw to so many loving Pitties… the most misunderstood dog ever. Our Instagram Doggie Natalie came from this amazing Rescue! They are such a loving and caring dog and as you all know… the ones that fall between the cracks are because of HUMANS!!! I am so thankful that all of these Rescuers exist … I say it all the time but it is true… they are my HERO’S! Please visit them and check out all their great work. I just want to thank all of you that stop by here every week… LOVE you all dearly and appreciate your support. I wish you all a fabulous day and please give your furry friends a HUGE hug from my family and of course me!!!
- Natalie is up for adoption over at It’s the Pits Dog Rescue! She will steal your heart!
- This Calzone could feed a family!
- When I saw this… I cried and my heart melted all at one time. I take my hat off to Holly and Bree for the amazing work they are doing. I can just imagine how important one of these unique and loving creations are to a special kid with Cancer. Please spread far and wide to they can continue this special plight. I hope others pick up on it. I wish I could crochet! I just might have to learn.
- I am pondering a flu shot this year… I mean I am thinking about it … then I say no… then I think about it and they I say no… now this has me thinking about it and now I am not sure! How about you… are you getting one. My kids get one… my hubby gets one… my friends get one. If you are going through the same dilemma… maybe this article will make you even more informed so the decision will be easier. I’ll let you know if I get one lol!!!
- I want ALL of these Rolling Pins. Come on… have you ever seen a cooler Rolling Pin before? I think I am going to have to splurge! What a great gift or someone that LOVES to bake!
- If you have never had this… It is a marriage made in pie Heaven! So simple… so DELISH!
- OK… this app is not for me personally because I love it a little loud and busy when I am in a restaurant (I know… I’m odd) but I love to watch everything going on and seeing what everyone is ordering and saying I SHOULD have gotten that. I also get a kick out of sitting close to the Kitchen and hearing everything that is going on in there when the doors open and believe me … you can hear stuff when the doors are closed too!!! My husband thinks I’m nuts… but it’s amusing : ) But… I know that many of you love a quiet Romantic Evening or just a quiet place to talk with the family… so check this out and it will help you find your Quiet Space!
- Some other blogger had featured this article from the Huff Post and I decided to read it… it’s true… everything you know about obesity is wrong. I really like to know what others are going through… see a little slice of their lives… I think it makes us better… I think it makes us more understanding and well informed. There are so many different people with all kinds of trials and tribulations in life and we have to keep that in mind. What happens then… the judging stops and that is a wonderful idea. This article will definitely give you a slice of life that will stay with you. Warning… this is a long one!
- If you have not experienced Paani Puri… it’s a must!!! Talk about fabulous and unique! You could literally have an entire party around this absolute DELIGHT!!! You can buy them pre-made or make them yourself with this recipe. Then there are so many fillings to make your head will spin. If you want to experiment and try something totally different… give these a try… LOVE!!! If you don’t want to cook… find the best Indian Restaurant around and order a table full of them!!! (recipe for the dough)
- This is one of my favorite Halloween Houses ever! So easy… so perfect for every day living… so much fun and pretty! Our little Nova (the little adopted Daughter of Elsie here at A Beautiful Mess… everyone just LOVES her) thinks that her house is wonderful and I agree. Hope you enjoy!
- OK… I am not trying to get political here… but I really thought that this was a wonderful read… very empowering. It shows that anything is possible ( NOT easy thought) and I need a little bit of that optimism at the moment. If you need it too… I hope you enjoy the article… she really is a little “hero”!
- If you love a pretty Centerpiece for the Holidays but you just don’t have the time… here is one you can do in 10 minutes and you can change it up so it will get you through the Fall and Winter … then you can put that imagination cap on and use the base for Spring and Summer… it’s all about the embellishments. Crazy what some herbs… fruit and veggies can create! I think you will love this!!!
Charity of the Week: It’s the Pits Dog Rescue
It’s The Pits is a 501c3 canine rescue that coordinates the fostering and adoption of dogs that haven’t yet found their permanent home. We specialize in American Staffordshire Terriers (“Am Staffs”), Staffordshire Bull Terriers (“Staffy’s”), and American Pit Bull Terriers, but will do our best to help all breeds, often by referral to other local rescues that specialize in that type of dog. You can find many of these on our links page. We are located in San Diego county, as are all of our foster homes. We work alongside our fosters to give the dogs a temporary and loving home before they are placed into permanent homes. We rescue dogs from various shelters, evaluate them, ensure they are healthy, and then match them with the appropriate family. We take pride in matching the best dog for the individual family that contacts us. We do this by matching the activity level of the dog to the family’s needs, as well as making sure that the other pets in the home work well with the new addition to the pack. All of this is important in finding the forever home for our rescued pets.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||