Welcome to this weeks episode of Down The Rabbit Hole! I am thrilled that you are joining us today. You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Charity of the Week and then we top it all with a little Giveaway that also benefits Animal Rescues …the mug gives 35 meals back to rescue: ) It’s a win win win!!! PupStarz Rescue is our Charity of the Week and they are awesome. The are a non-profit 501(c) NO KILL, Volunteer Dog Rescue serving NYC and the Tri State Area. There is no shelter…each animal is in a loving foster home. So scroll down and find out more about them! They really need our support so keep those comments coming…plus we will add $25 above the comments amount : ) We just continue to learn about more and more small rescues throughout the world that make a BIG difference in these precious pets lives. We would love to hear if you have a special charity that we can support!
- Bobby is an amazingly adorable rescue pupper from Bulgaria! He might be blind, but he is living the life in Edinburgh and advocates for pups like him! Follow this little guy and prepare to fall in love!
- A great store to support …they donate food and they will help you Adopt the love of your life…5.3 million adopted so far…AMAZING!
- Prepare to laugh!
- I urge you to go here with a huge cup of your favorite brew and just ooooh and ahhhhh. Then tell me what you think about that Blue Stove in the Kitchen!
- Can a house look like piece of Modern Art?
- These are so on trend right now…would you use them?
- What do you think??? I read NJ and it is true…it’s a wonderful place and my head just kept going up and down with a resounding YES to eating Kohr’s Custard on the Boardwalk! Let’s hear about your state!
- Do you love Ina Garten and Jeffrey? Well prepare to love them even more!
- If you are looking for something sweet and fun to watch…give this new show a try! (You have to make sure you see the first episode!)
- What every woman should stop doing!
- How to HELP Puerto Rico.
- Here’s a shirt that should be in everyone’s wardrobe!!! It gives back to our furry friends too!
An Elephant in the Garden Mug from TheAnimalRescueSite.com
(this purchase will donate 35 meals to an animal in need!)
Charity of the Week: PupStarz Rescue
PupStarz Rescue is a non-profit, 501(c)3, no-kill, volunteer dog rescue serving New York City and the Tri-State area.
We are dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of dogs in public shelters who are at high risk of euthanasia due to overpopulation and those in danger of abuse or neglect.
Because PupStarz Rescue does not have a shelter, all of our “Starz” are placed in nurturing foster homes while they await adoption into a forever home. We rely on the kindness and generosity of animal lovers to open their hearts and homes to dogs in need.
Animals in our care are spayed/neutered, microchipped, and vaccinated. We assist dogs in distress regardless of age, breed, temperament, or a potential difficult placement. In order to care for animals in need, we are determined to keep administrative costs conservative.
Following a comprehensive adoption process, dogs are placed in loving, responsible, committed forever homes. PupStarz Rescue takes considerable care in appropriately matching and educating prospective adopters about the responsibilities and costs of bringing a dog into their lives. Our non-profit remains committed to the welfare of our “Starz” beyond the adoption process. We follow up with adopters to ensure a smooth transition, encourage positive training techniques, and engage in open communication to offer any additional assistance.
Finally, we strive to work with area shelters, rescues, and humane organizations to develop a supporting network of volunteers to create a better world for those who have no voice.
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|