Welcome to this weeks episode of Down The Rabbit Hole! I am thrilled that you are joining us today. You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Charity of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) and then we top it all with a little Giveaway that also benefits Animal Rescues …the mug gives 35 meals back to rescue: ) It’s a win win win!!!
- This special pup will put a smile on your face!
- Heart Warming…
- What a difference a dog can make!
- I think you will find this art extremely interesting and intriguing.
- It’s NEVER too late.
- Not your average Houseboat!
- Old and New Farmhouse Location!
- Quick and Easy Tree Skirt in case you are looking for a POP of Color…it had me at No-Sew!
- Such a beautiful DIY Christmas Village!
- Bark For Your Park is all about helping rescues and building fabulous Dog Parks for your pups! Great Organization!
- One of the most beautiful Baking Blogs I have seen…
- Season 5 is HERE!!! Check out the newest Chip and Joanna creation!
An Elephant in the Garden Mug from TheAnimalRescueSite.com
(this purchase will donate 35 meals to an animal in need!)
Charity of the Week: Marley’s Mutts
Marley’s Mutts Dog Rescue is a registered 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization (30-0636031) that is concentrated on saving the lives of Kern County’s incarcerated canines. Kern County’s shelters are bursting at the seams and register some of the highest euthanasia rates in the country. We are committed to these shelter dogs simply because they have NO ONE and are closest to death. These dogs are at the shelter because they have been abandoned, lost, neglected, discarded or abused and many of them have no way out but RESCUE. These dogs are without family, love or representation and we aim to save as many as we can. We are their rescuers, their voice and their future.
Marley’s Mutts Dog Rescue is not taking public found strays or owner surrenders at this time. We do offer assistance on our website with training options, rehoming services, and networking resources. We hope to grow enough in size and capability to one day consider owner surrenders and strays as part of our rescue mission but at this time we feel that our services and skills will be best applied if we prioritize the rescue of dogs on death row.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Winner of the Mug is:
Please contact me with your full name and address at: TheCottageMarket@gmail.com
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|