Well today is Day Five of Halloween in a Jar…the final project for this series and my friends have some really cool ones too so make sure to drop by and visit! Today we have my version of that ever so popular yummy…delicious…magical drink…Harry Potter’s Butterbeer…you are going to find my version being a Butterbeer Float with homemade Butterscotch Syrup!!!
Let me tell you…I am not really a huge sweet lover…but one sip of this Magical Potion…I swear Harry Potter was sitting next to me in the Grand Hall at Hogwarts!!!
This drink is creamy…dreamy and I think if Voldemort took just one sip…he would have turned good!
So get out your cauldron and let’s whip up some brew! No magic wands needed!
Hope you makes vats and vats of this Delicious Drink for your family and friends! It’s MAGIC!
- 4 Bottle of your favorite Cream Soda
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Butterscotch Syrup... in a small sauce pan melt your butter slowly till completely melted
- Add the brown sugar and salt... stir till combined well
- Stir in the cream until completely mixed
- Bring to a boil and then quickly reduce the heat to low
- Stir the pot for 5 minutes
- Remove the pot from the stove and add your vanilla
- Allow to cool (this is so easy and it is so delicious...you will have extra sauce to use for future butterbeers or yummy topping for your ice cream and cake!
- Pour ¼ cup of syrup (4 tablespoons) into the bottom of your mug
- then pour about 2 ounces of Cream Soda and stir
- now add the rest of the soda ...stir
- add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Top with homemade whipped cream (1 cup of cream placed in a chilled bowl and whipped to soft peaks)
- Pop a straw in there and serve the magic...it is that easy...if you don't have time to make your own butterscotch syrup (you only need 5 minutes : ) you can use a prepared butterscotch or caramel sauce : )
- Enjoy the MAGIC!
My friends have some fabulous Projects for you…please visit and enjoy!