Don’t know what to make for Dinner? Want something quick…easy and tasty? Oh and would you like your meal to be healthy and fresh? Well then I do believe that this Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Tacos are for you and your family. Just pop those Sweet Potatoes in the Slow Cooker and they will be waiting for you when you are ready. You won’t believe how quickly you get Dinner on the table! If there are any leftovers (I don’t think there will be : ) but if there are…it will make a great Lunch the next day. Bon Appetit!
- 3-4 sweet potatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbsp taco seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Crumbled goat cheese
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes, then combine in slow cooker with veggie stock, cumin, and pepper. Cook on high for 3 hours or until potatoes are soft.
- Mix together black beans, corn, and taco seasoning, set aside.
- Once sweet potatoes are finished cooking, you can build your tacos.
- To build, start with sweet potato, then bean/corn mixture, pico, goat cheese, and cilantro.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|