That special time of year is almost here…the time where Candy is the theme…yes…I am talking about Halloween! So to start the celebration I have whipped up a fun and OH SO tasty Halloween S’mores Trifle in Mason Jars! Trust me…all the sweet eaters young and old will have smiles on their faces after indulging this Treat not Trick! It has all the Halloween oooey gooey goodness you expect…Candy Corn…Sprinkles…Melted Marshmallow Cream (yes Vegetarians…you can have this one : ) Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding (orange of course) and major goodness! It’s quick and easy to make…oh yes and did I mention it is NO-BAKE! Put this one on your Halloween Menu! It also travels well if you want to bring it to your friends and family. After you check this out…please check out my friends Jar Projects…the links are below…tons of fun awaits you!!!
- 2 cups chocolate pudding
- 2 cups cookies and cream pudding
- 8-10 Graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow cream
- 2-4 candy corn candies
- 2 teaspoons Fall Party Sprinkles Nonpareils
- 2 small Mason-style jars
- 3 drops of yellow food color
- 3 drops of red food color
- 2 8-ounce Mason jam jars
- 1 tablespoon of water
- A small baker's brush
- Into a food processor pulse Graham crackers, set aside
- Empty the cookies and cream pudding into a bowl and add 3 drops of yellow and 3 drops of red food coloring per cup of cookies and cream pudding, mix well until you get the shade of festive orange you want.
- Spoon 3-4 tablespoons of processed Graham crackers into the bottom of a Mason jam jar.
- Add the pumpkin colored pudding, then spoon on another layer of Graham crackers.
- Next, add the chocolate pudding. Over the chocolate pudding spoon on the marshmallow cream.
- Use a bake's torch or set the oven on broil and place the pudding on a cookie sheet and brown the tops of Halloween S'mores Trifle Cups.
- Allow the cups to sit for a minute or two, then brush the tops of each marshmallow top with a little bit of water, then sprinkle on the Fall Party Sprinkles Nonpareils. Then press a candy corn into the center top of each.
If you enjoy this SPOOKY desserts check out these other awesome treats!
Now it is time to check out what my friends have been up to! ENJOY!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|