Good Morning my friends! I thought that I would start this week off with a tasty quick and easy Mason Jar DIY Idea… Toffee Coffee In A Mason Jar Gift! It’s perfect for a little present or just to keep on the counter when you are looking for a treat. You can whip this up in a flash and we added a free printable to tie onto it for a little extra cuteness! Believe it or not…this Toffee Coffee has some health benefits too…the froth comes from adding some Coconut Oil to the mix and wow is it creamy and dreamy. You can also make it without the Coconut oil…either way you are going to love it. Add a jar of this into a gift basket with some homemade jam…scones…and other delicious yummies! So many possibilities. Now if you want some more Jar Gift FUN…scroll down to the end of the post and you will find links to some cool Jar Gift DIY’s from my friends…you are going to love them!
- 1 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil (refined or unrefined)
- Melt the coconut oil. (The coconut oil makes it creamier and gives it froth. It is optional)
- Combine the coffee, coffee creamer, brown sugar, and drizzle the melted coconut oil on top.
- Use a food processor or blender to grind into a powder. This helps the coffee dissolve in the water easier.
- Use 1-2 tablespoons per 8 ounces of hot water.
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|