Pumpkin Spice can be used in all kinds of Baking and Savory Dishes but it can be used for a wonderful Pumpkin Spice Scrub that will refresh and clean your face plus you will smell like a freshly baked Pumpkin Pie. After I washed my face with this the first time my two adopted doggies Alie and Georgia gave me more than one kiss lol! There is no need for buying expensive scrubs…this recipe works perfect for terrific scrub with a touch of moisturizing action from the Coconut Oil. Come on in and see how quick and easy this Pumpkin Spice Scrub is to make. We even give you Free Printable Labels in 3 sizes…2 for Mason Jars and a smaller one for a gift tag. Whip some of this Fabulously Fall Pumpkin Spice Scrub up and give it as a gift and of course make enough for yourself. It simply is Fall in a Jar! When you are done checking everything out please see what my friends have been up to with their Fall Jar creations!
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Granulated Sugar or Turbinado Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Coconut oil
- In a bowl pour the sugars and Pumpkin Spice int and whisky them together well.
- Now it is time to add your Coconut Oil (melted to liquid form) and the Vanilla to the Sugar and mix well.
- Store in and air tight jar such as a Mason Jar. Close tightly. You can store this for a few months right on the shelf!
Now it is time for check out what my friends have been up to!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram | Follow … on Twitter|