Believe There Is Good In The World is a Wonderful Way To Start off the New Year. Positivity is totally contagious as is laughter. Come and share in some ideas on how to Be the Good and then share some of your ideas with us!
I am sure so many of you are reflecting on the year that is about to end. Then you are probably thinking about the New Year to come. January 1st is literally a regular day and you can begin all the things you want to on any day… but it is still fun to think of it as a clean slate just waiting to be written on… a fresh start!!! The world in 2019 has seen many ups and downs and too much disarray and discontent. There are many things to be thankful for but so much needs change for the good. I know none of us can do everything but we can all be a part of the change for good in little ways and in big ways too My mantra for this year is Believe There Is Good In The World and Be The Good each and every day… want to join me???
There are so many everyday simple things we all can do any day of the week…
- Simply smile at someone or wish them a Good Morning
- Surprise a Friend with a yummy little treat or cup of their favorite brew
- Give your doggie or kitty and extra yummy
- If there is a neighbor that needs a little help… be their helping hands
- Give a compliment to anyone
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them
- Spread the word to Adopt Don’t Shop on Social Media
- Make a donation no matter how big or small to an Animal Rescue (visit us at Down The Rabbit Hole for a ton of Wonderful Rescues)
- Write a card to Child in the Hospital… it will always be appreciated… you will never know how much (http://www.
- Call a friend and tell them you are going to the store and see if there is anything you could pick up for them
- If you’re an Amazon.com customer you can donate Amazon.com’s money to your favorite U.S. nonprofit through Amazon Smile. It takes a total of 20 seconds to read how to do this and set it up. Then Amazon will donate to your favorite nonprofit each time you make a purchase.
- If there is a neighbor or family member that has health problems… drop by and shovel their snow for them.
- Give someone an extra hug
- While you are taking in your trash… take someone else’s back in for them
- Surprise a neighbor with dessert
- Drop by your local Animal Shelter with some homemade treats or a donate some well needed food… litter… toys or anything on their wish list
- Volunteer to be a Dog Walker at Your Local Animal Shelter
- Thank a Teacher for all that they do
- Write someone a Thank you Card and thank them for just being them
- Listen to someone… really listen…
- Leave your server a nice BIG TIP!!!
- Let someone go in front of you at the Super Market
- Ask someone in line with you how’s it going?
- Become a Big Sister or a Big Brother
- Donate some Food to the Local Food Pantry
- Visit a Nursing Home and maybe bring some appropriate Magazines!
- Call your Mother… Father… Grand Parent or anyone just to say I love you
- Leave a few books at a “Little” Library
- Pay it Forward… anywhere!
- Give out encouragement to any one that needs it (everyone needs it)
- Donate some of your used clothes and shoes
- Let a Manager know what a great job someone did
- Take some treats to your local Fire Department or Animal Squad
- Surprise the kids with a treat or a special little gift
- Send a card to a Service Member
- Leave some heads up pennies on a walkway or sidewalk
- Plant something or donate to have a tree planted in someone’s memory or just to say I love you!
- Have the kids run a Lemonade Stand and donate the profits to a needy charity
- Feed the birds or the squirrels in the Winter
- Leave a Salt Block for the Deer
- Do a chore for someone
- Pack the kids an extra treat so they can share with a friend that might not have one… same with a juice pack
- Volunteer to Read to the Elderly
- Carry some cool stickers with you and give them to a child on line at the Grocery Store or at the Bank or…
- We want you to tell us your ideas and we will add them to the list
Here is your pretty Free Printable to display and share with family and friends! Just a little every day reminder! It is very easy to print… just click on the size you want… the image will appear and then you “SAVE AS” and print! It’s that simple! Sure Hope you enjoy!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||