Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $6000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : )
Hi there my friends, how are you? Sure hope you are all doing well. I want to fill you in on our friend Franklin… he has had his second surgery and is doing incredibly well. They say he is the happiest dog ever. I LOVE sharing good news with you! The Rabbit Hole Fund has been very busy this week with special donations to some of our Rescue Friends in need along with purchasing a Dog House which will be used for a Dog in Need. If you see any animal outdoors in the massive Cold Snap the US is going through right now… please ask the owners to bring them in and if they don’t… hate to say this… but please report them… they can not withstand the incredibly low temperatures. I would like to add once again… if there are particular Pet Rescues you would like us to feature… just let me know. We are happy to do it and make more people aware of their goodness and needs. Today we are sending our support to Stand Up For Pits… an amazing Rescue… helping one of the most understood doggies ever. They are so sweet… loving and kind and many people refuse to realize that. If one of them is mean… it is because the way they were raised and handled… bottom line… it is the HUMAN ELEMENT that is at fault. So whenever we can lend them a helping paw… we do : ) I want to thank you once again for all that you do… you are a fabulous group of friends and I want you to know that you are loved and appreciated. Keep the comments coming ok. Oh… hope you are still enjoying the links… if you have any suggestions or particular things you would like to hear about or see… please leave them in the comments… I will get on it right away! Wishing you all a fantastic weekend filled with tons of goodness. Stay warm…hugs…
- This pup loves his cheese!
- Pickles the Pig and his crew of characters will definitely brighten up your day!
- Cool Conversation Starters for the Family Dinner!
- A real look at what Black Burnout feels like…
- A 10 Year Old Boy had an idea to help Poor People… flash forward Fourteen Year and 8000 Bikes later… inspirational… heart warming… wonderful.
- We gave our support to a Rabbit Shelter last week… let’s keep it going by supporting Cruelty Free Brands. Cruelty Free Kitty will help you find everything you are looking for! If you have a question about the products you are using… just check here or do a little Google Search… you will be saving a life : )
- Homeless College Students… a birdseye view of what shouldn’t be…
- Everyone seems to be on a diet this time of year. If you were thinking about giving up carbs (probably the most painful words in the English language :)… maybe you should think about Slow Carbs instead… the healthy alternative awaits you!
- We haven’t had a quiz in forever! Just for fun…pick 5 vegetables of five different colors and they will tell you what breed dog you are lol!!! I am a Shiba Inu (you learn something new every day!)
- This is such a cute little Valentine for your Friends… also great for Galentine’s Day. So adorable… so retro… so thoughtful! LOVE IT!
- Find out why Yasmin’s Falafel House in Knoxville was voted the Nicest Place in America.
- 5 Tips To Starting A Daily Creative Practice.
Charity of the Week: Stand Up For Pits
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||