Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE…I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend…here in NJ it is going to be another HOT ONE and RAIN again…esh! Hope the weather on your end is better than here : ) It’s now time to grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP Down The Rabbit Hole!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) So leave your comments and you will be giving back to a great Pet Charity each and every time! This weeks Pet Rescue is SAAP…scroll down for link and more information about this wonderful Pet Rescue. This Rescue was suggested by one of our readers…I invite everyone to do the same…if you have a Rescue you love…let us know about it and we will put it on our list to feature : ) Thank you all for coming and visiting today and BIG Hugs to all of you for letting me rant last week…the GOOD NEWS is …River is ADOPTED by the lady that found him…how awesome is that. I will let you know what kind of punishment the man that put him in the ocean gets!!! Sending hugs to you and your pets…hope you have an amazing day.
- This is truly BANANAS!
- This little rescue pup will derp his way into your heart!
- This made me laugh…Can we embrace our flaws better if we rename them???
- This is a question that I ask often!!!
- This is an incredible dog food…in fact it is the one that I use and to know that they continuously give back and keeps my dogs healthy…well that’s a WIN WIN! 135,774 Meals Donated! Plus they promote Adult Pet Adoption!!!
- What a fresh and fun way to say HELLO or Welcome!
- This Couple Went to Every National Park in America and They Say…These Are the BEST!
- You know when you want to do something but no one is around a the time? Well here are some really great suggestions that you can do solo and have fun. My favorite…going to a Museum…you can go and be in your own world and it is pretty cool! Check out some of the ideas…you just might use them sometime.
- You won’t believe might be powering your phone in the future
- Come and visit Lucy and she is going to give you a simple and lovely tutorial on how to paint hydrangea’s. What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon…maybe with a glass of Rose!
- I am not much for competition shows because I had to see people loose…but this one looks light hearted and with Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Hosting and Producing the show…it is bound to have a ton of laughs and a WHOLE TON of Creativity. I am going to give Making It a try…how about you??? If you were a Parks and Rec Fan…you know that Amy is a self proclaimed Crafter and Nick is truly an amazing Carpenter and Woodworker…there is going to be a ton going on…check out more details : )
- Looking for the perfect Summer Dessert???
Charity of the Week: SAAP in Northern Kentucky
We are an all-volunteer 501(c)3 non profit organization. We are dedicated to the rescue of animals that are in need of a forever home. Our animals are fostered in homes where we provide love, food, medical care and socialization until adoption into a new loving home. We educate on the importance of spaying and neutering of all pets.
We ensure all animals have been spayed or neutered prior to adoption. They are microchipped, up to date on shots and on heartworm and anti-flea medications (as age appropriate). They are ready and waiting to start their new life with their fur-ever family. Could that be you?
We need your help to continue our mission. We rely solely on donations and fundraisers. All donations are tax-deductible and 100% of your donation will go towards the rescue, care, and medical needs of the animals.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
Dachshund Rescue of South Florida
Dachshund Rescue of North America
Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles
The Alan Purcell Wayne Animal Shelter of Wayne, NJ
100 Doghouses for 100 Dogs (IFAW)
St. Hubert’s Animal Welfare Center
Friends Forever Humane Society
Marley’s Mutts Pawsitive Change Prison Program
The Promised Land Dachshund Sanctuary
Valley Animal Haven & Adoption Center
Pet Rescues Pet Rescues Pet Rescues
Pet Rescues Pet Rescues
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||
Lisa Marutz says
Looks your posts ❤️
These links are fantastic and I love that donations are being made to help animals. I volunteer with a rescue organization in Florida called VOCAL. Check them out. They are doing an amazing job.
Coffee grounds, really?! That’s awesome!
I’ve been looking forward to seeing Making it! Recorded it so I think I’ll soend the afternoon watching that! I wish someone would make me those peach cram puff thingies ????
pam smith says
I always love clicking on your links! Such fun stuff! Thanks for all you do!
Great work SAAP. Thank you for caring for our furry friends!
They do great work!!! Honored to Feature them : ) ending hugs and wishes for a wonderful week!
Sandy R says
Thanks for the fun links! I’m with you on visiting a museum alone. Even if I’m with my husband, there are often things I want to see that he doesn’t care to go find, so I will explore on my own and set a time to meet up with him.
Hey there Sandy…you are so right! I am really a people person…but I really enjoy the solitude and the chance to go wherever I want and stand in front of a painting…sculpture or installation for as long as I want without worrying about everyone having a good time…go alone or everyone can go their own way when they get there and meet up for dinner or lunch : ) (That does not include if you have little kids though : ) Have to say that so no one thinks I am crazy! Enjoy your Museum adventures! I am going back to the Met this weekend to the Vatican exhibit…it is HUGE!!! Take care now and have an amazing weekend1 Hugs…