Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just want to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $5000 to Pet Rescues and still going strong! So thank you all and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : ) So leave your comments and you will be giving back to a great Pet Rescue each and every time! This weeks Pet Rescue is RESCUE DOG ROCKS in NYC..yes…we have done them a few times and they are in much need right now…they need it immediately for a dachshund named Rocky…I will not go into the details…he will be ok with all the proper help (a lot of it). So we are doubling the points this week…each comment brings in $2.00 and a larger initial amount…I truly thank God for the people that take these precious souls into their lives and nurse them back to health…as for the ones that put them in this situation…well I will leave that to your imagination. LOVE YOU ALL and thank you ALL for having hearts of gold.
- Mister Todd and Sargent Sally are two amazing rescue pitties who will bring joy to your heart!
- This will warm your heart.
- 100 Skills Everyone Should Know!
- Even though I LOVE a good Netflix Binge or a night watching the CW and all it’s Super Hero’s…these 22 things to do after work that can enrich your life a little bit more sound pretty good! How about you… what do you do in the down time?
- If you are looking for a fresh…tasty…clean…delicious NO GUILT Snack or Lunch you have to try these delicious Spring Rolls and the 3 Easy Spring Roll Sauces!!! YUM YUM YUM (the Spring Roll Recipe is there…just click on “check here”
- One of the prettiest pumpkins I ever did see!
- The cutest cake and you know what I LOVE about it…it’s doable …you don’t have to be the Queens Chef to make it! This would get a WOW at your next party!
- If I need vodka, I am going to be picking up Tito’s!
- Great for Back to School…but also good for your own Crafting stuff like Colored Pencils and Markers! 15 minutes and they are all organized and looking good!
- One of the most awesome bridges ever! How did they do it!
- The Color Factoring is POPPING Up in NYC starting August 20th. If you are around…drop by and experience these 16 incredible installations plus all kinds of surprise…get your tickets here: Color Factory Come see some more of the art here! Some more fun here!
- New feature…Photo Of The Week. If this photo doesn’t make your heart melt…I don’t know what will. If you haven’t met the Wolfgang Pack you need to. A group of 9 senior adopted doggies from 8-18…a pig…a rabbit and a chicken : ) The gentleman that they call Dad is my hero!
Charity of the Week: Rescue Dogs Rocks NYC
Rescue Dogs Rock is a not for profit animal rescue founded in 2015. We exist solely on donations and will rely primarily on fundraising to help animals in need.
Our mission is to raise awareness of the ever growing plight of homeless animals in this country, both in shelters and those dumped on our streets. Way too many amazing animals are euthanized every single day simply because they are homeless.
We want to introduce these animals to the public and educate people that unwanted companion animals are not damaged goods or unworthy, but really can be great family pets. Because the abuse, neglect, cruelty and medical cases cost shelters the most money and are the most urgent, they are often the first animals euthanized.
It is our goal to focus on the rescue of these urgent animals and provide them immediately the routine, emergency or specialized medical care they need and deserve. We will go beyond just vet care and get these animals rehabilitated as needed using trainers and behaviorists to help overcome issues related to past trauma.
It is our belief that no injured or abused animal should lose its life simply due to lack of funds. We do not have our own shelter, and we will rely on volunteers, fosters and adopters to take the animals into their homes and provide them with proper care and nurturing.
All of our animals will be vaccinated, heartworm tested, micro-chipped and altered. All of our homes, foster or adopter, will be fully screened, including references and vet check, an interview with the applicant and a home visit to ensure the home is the right fit for the animal.
Our outreach and education efforts will take place online via Facebook, web site and other social media as well as in person in the community via community events, school assemblies and any place people may lawfully gather to exchange information and learn.
Our message is one teaching general animal care and welfare, population control through spay and neuter and disease control in the animal population via proper vaccinations.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||