Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $6000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : )
Hi friends! How are you. Well this is the final episode of Down The Rabbit Hole for 2018 but of course we will be back next Saturday in the NEW YEAR!!! We want to thank everyone that visits here each week… comments and loves animals. I have to say that the response for Scooby was fabulous and we thank you all for telling us about them and spreading the word about the work that they do! THEY ARE AMAZING and we will be making a second donation to them : ) Thanks Karen for sharing them with us!!! Since today’s post marks our Second Year Anniversary for Down The Rabbit Hole so we are spotlighting the first Rescue Shelter that we shared…The Hempstead Town Shelter! They do amazing work and lend BIG HELPING PAWS to PITTIES who need it so very much. They take in all animals and cherish them. The work they do is amazing and so very appreciated! So we mark our 2 Years returning to them!!! (Scroll down to find out more!) Sure hope you all have a great start to a New Year… let’s hope for one that has more love… more compassion… more caring… more charity… more of all things good and maybe this year all of our furry friends can be saved. Sending hugs and love to you ALL!
- Winnie will steal your heart! This rescue pup is too cute!
- Watching this baby hear for the first time is truly beautiful!
- New a fun treat for Guests!!! This is a WINNER!
- Check out Ellen’s Comedy Special… first one in 14 years!
- An honest visit with the actress… how she fought cancer and how she became her own person.
- This Jersey Girl is pretty psyched that BRUCE is on Netflix… yes… you can enjoy his Famous Broadway Performance in the comfort of your own Living Room!!!
- Let me know if this works for you… it does help me a bit and it’s funny because I have been doing it for years!
- Restores my faith… the little things in life can mean the most.
- Stories you probably didn’t hear in the News!
- This is wonderful and I sure hope it catches on!
- Though the California Fires were horrific in every sense of the word… this one story made me cry happy tears.
- 20 more feel good stories to end a year that was… well let’s say… I’ll let you fill in the blank yourselves and share in the comments what your wish for the New Year is?
Charity of the Week: The Hempstead Town Animal Shelter
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||