Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $6000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : )
Hi there my friends… how is everyone today. Did you know that Sunday is Random Act of Kindness Day??? It’s a great time to send some unexpected Kindness to People and Animals : ) Maybe drop by your Shelter with some treats or blankets… how about buying a meal and donating to the Restaurant for someone in need… anything you can do to make a little bit of difference… a great way to live your life! Today we have a brand new Pet Rescue that was recommended by one of our readers (thank you Shelia!) So a spotlight is on… Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary an incredible place that takes care of our elder Doggies and sometimes even finds wonderful homes for them. But once they are with them… they are safe… loved… warm and happy for the rest of their lives. Does it get more heartwarming than that. All of these people are my Hero’s and I urge you all to hop on over and learn more about them. My heart breaks when I see these older pups… but knowing that they have love makes things so much better. I wish it for them all. Thank you Sheila for making us aware of these incredible people and their mission. Like I said… if anyone has a Rescue they would like us to spotlight… say the word. Thank you so much for dropping by each Saturday… you are all truly loved and I wish I could sit down and have a cup of coffee with all of you. You give me hope and faith in the future. Hope you enjoy this weeks links! Sending tons of hugs to all.
- Freddie is truly perfect!
- I’m not crying, you’re crying! This is a truly special relationship!
- This makes my heart HAPPY!!!
- It’s Black History Month and I wanted to share these 10 Black History Little Known Facts!
- Want to feel like a kid again? Well I don’t have a time machine… but maybe you want to bake some of these!
- Here’s something I did not know about instagram… did you?
- An interesting interview with Marie Kondo… even she regrets giving away something!
- A Kitchen dreams are made of… well at least mine lol!!!
- 33 interesting ways to become and artist! I loved this!
- Well worth the read… even if you find one thing that strikes you… gets to your heart and mind… who knows… it could make a difference in your life. One certainly got to me (the quote in #1).
- Do you need a little pizzaz in the Kitchen? It would be fun to design something for our Kitchen Aid… I am thinking dogs lol!!! How about you???
Charity of the Week: Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary is a Forever Foster Home based Sanctuary in beautiful Mount Juliet, Tennessee, generally housing approximately 120 senior dogs at the Sanctuary and others in temporary and Forever Foster Homes. While providing lifetime homes for senior dogs, OFSDS strives to raise awareness of the joys and challenges of living with older dogs. We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization.
We do not concern ourselves with the quantity of time that they have left, rather the quality of the life that we can provide them for that time.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
For more Fun Dog Links…click here!
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||