Time to JUMP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE Where Fun Links & Pet Rescues Meet …I am thrilled that you are joining us today. Love seeing all of our regular friends and new friends! Sure hope all is well with each and every one of you and you are gearing up for a great weekend! Before you do that…grab a cup of something yummy and take the JUMP!!! You never know where each link will lead you and where you will go next. We have tons of Links that will take you places you might not have gone to in your every day browsing! Just wanted to let all of you know how much we appreciate you dropping by every Saturday…to date we have donated over $7000+ to Pet Rescues and still going strong! We hope that 2019 is even better!!! So thank you all once again… and we do love your input every week…maybe this week…bring a friend with you to leave a comment : ) We sure hope you enjoy! Down The Rabbit Hole is also a place to give back…for every comment you make a dollar is donated to the Pet Rescues of the Week along with a base donation of $25 : )
Hi there my friends, how are you all. I am getting back to semi-normal now and I thank you once again for your kindness! I hope you enjoy the links today… there is a pretty good variety and hopefully a few of them will be perfect for you! We have a new Pet Charity this week and I know you are all going to oooooo and ahhhhhh… it is called Frosted Faces Foundation and they are AMAZING!!! Please drop by and check them out and wherever you can spread the word about them… please do. There is nothing like a frosted face senior to warm my heart and they deserve everything life has to offer. I appreciate all that you do and love you all dearly! Let’s also spread the word to #ADOPTDONTSHOP! Sending hugs and love to you all.
- Owen is too precious!
- Another heartwarming story!
- This is one smart and sweet pup!
- Inspiring… loving… wonderful.
- Could be the cutest house ever!
- For those of you that love The Royals… do you think this might be a possibility?
- Did you know this?
- What the world needs now is more EMPATHY…
- If Rom Com’s are so corny… Why do we miss them so much. (full disclosure… I sure could go for a few NEW Rom Com’s… how about you. Sometimes the mind needs to shut off and recharge : )
- Prepare to have goosebumps and a ton to think about.
- At first I thought it odd…but then became fascinated. I love how people of all ages find themselves. Articles like this help us understand things we don’t quite get but then the clouds open… just shows you to never judge.
- I found this interesting… I was glad to know I was not alone. I use them because I have a hard time with some accents and the captions just take care of it… do you ever use them?
Charity of the Week: Frosted Faces Foundation
FROSTED FACES FOUNDATION IS A 501(C)(3) NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION
THAT DELIVERS THE PROMISE OF FAMILY AND QUALITY VETERINARY CARE FOR SENIOR ANIMALS WHOSE LOVE AND LIVES ARE IN JEOPARDY.
List of Charities Down The Hole Had Donated To:
(an on-going list of deserving charities: )
Pet Rescues Pet Rescues Pet Rescues Pet Rescues Pet Rescues
Stay Up to Date with The Cottage Market by Joining our Mailing List!
Do you love taking the jump and finding fun and fabulous links? Do you love helping Pet Rescues… well you can check out over 100+ Collections of Down The Rabbit Hole right here!
|Want to stay in the know? I’d really love that! (((HUGS)))|
|Like … on Facebook | Follow … on Pinterest | Follow … on Instagram ||